SIEM Management for Retail & Hospitality
Secure customer information and meet compliance regulations.
Managed SIEM cybersecurity services for Retail and Hospitality
The retail and hospitality industries understand that hackers are always trying to gain access to valuable customer information. As a result of this unfortunate landscape, there are now extensive data security requirements and compliance regulations set in place. If these are not followed properly they can result in fines on top of the damages to reputation and loss of revenue data breaches create. It makes sense that in order to stay ahead of threat actors you have to be just as proactive in your approach to cybersecurity as they are. This is why Bitlyft was founded, cybersecurity is what we do.
How BitLyft helps retailers and hospitality stay ahead in cybersecurity.
We work with IT to collate logs and create a centralized security information interface through the installation and management of SIEM. This brings together data from a highly distributed environment and makes it easier to secure and monitor. Our goal is to get increased visibility into your network, discover areas of vulnerability before hackers do, and close the doors. Once we have closed these doors we then work with your to monitor the network 24/7 making sure we catch threats before they do damage.
- Install & Manage SIEM
- Centralize log data
- Increase visibility into enterprise-wide activities
- 24/7 Dedicated Cybersecurity Team
- Automate threat neutralization
- Monitor, report and remediate threats before they do damage
Bitlyft partners with you for compliance.
BitLyft also works closely with you to meet compliance regulations like PCI DSS as shown below. We install automated PCI DSS Compliance modules that have comprehensive capabilities to enforce continuous compliance. Simply put, we make compliance much easier.
- PCI DSS Compliance Automation
- Enforced continuous compliance
- Alignment with 80 specific mandates
- Dedicated support for retail locations
- Custom support for POS systems
- Advanced user behavior analysis
- Protection from insider threats
- Identify compromised user and customer credentials
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Scalable for exponential growth
PCI DSS Compliance Mandates:
- Build and maintain a secure network: Monitor firewalls and network protection systems (e.g., IDS/IPS and UTM) as well as PCI-mandated behavior (e.g., removing default passwords)
- Protect cardholder data: Detect user behavior and configuration changes that may jeopardize the security of cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program: Monitor anti-malware and vulnerability products for rapid exposure assessment, incident handling, and response
- Establish strong access controls: Watch access to cardholder systems and data to identify suspicious behavior
- Monitor and test networks: Establish an automated trail for all system components as mandated by PCI DSS requirements 10.2–10.7
- Enforce an information security policy: Support security best practices for PCI standards
- Support incident response: Case management is a crucial tool to facilitate forensic investigations around incident response activity
- Restrict access to content: Establish access controls to limit what individuals can see as it relates to log and forensic data
Real, proactive, cybersecurity.
View an overview of the many cybersecurity services BitLyft provides below:
Retail & Hospitality Cybersecurity Services
24/7 SOC Monitoring: BitLyft’s Security Operations Center as a service model provides a fully-managed team that is trained to detect, respond and neutralize security threats 24/7.
SIEM Installation & Management: We provide full installation of (Security Information and Event Management) software and hardware, next we help you manage it utilizing our dedicated SOC team.
User Behavior Analytics (UEBA): BitLyft utilizes an Artificial Intelligence Engine to collaborate accounts into individual user identities. These can then be used to analyze user entity behavior, recognize behavioral anomalies and discover patterns of behavior that are a risk to the environment.
L7 Application Monitoring: Layer 7 application monitoring discovers attacks at an application level.
Cloud Security: We have the ability to detect and neutralize threats across cloud infrastructures, distributed IT environments, and cloud applications.
Advanced Network Analytics: By increasing visibility within the network we Improve detection accuracy and make finding and neutralizing threats faster than ever before.
Log Management & Reporting: Logs are collected and stored for faster review and reporting. This system is ideal for being able to pinpoint areas of concern so that threats can be uncovered quickly.
Compliance Assurance: Make enterprise compliance easier. We provide pre-configured compliance automated modules that address many of the most common regulatory frameworks.
Threat Remediation: Cut the mean time to detection and response down from days to seconds with our 24/7 SOC team who actively monitors and performs real-time threat remediation.
Zero-Day Solutions: With active monitoring we are able to see threats as they try to penetrate the environment. This means that those seeking to take advantage of previously undiscovered security vulnerabilities are recognized and dealt with immediately.
File Integrity Monitoring (FIM): Our system protects files where they are stored and alerts us to malware-related registry changes, improper access of confidential files, and theft of sensitive data.
Network Forensics: Collect and analyze essential traffic data, including information from event logs and forensic sensors to quickly identify potential threats.
INCREASED NETWORK VISIBILITY.
REAL-TIME THREAT REMEDIATION.
EASIER COMPLIANCE REPORTING.
Let’s Have A 15 Minute Conversation
Fill out the form below. We’ll schedule a short conversation to answer your questions and show you what we can do.
Did we mention you save money?
It is no surprise that cybersecurity costs money, but did you know that utilizing the BitLyft team not only increases your security ratings but often lowers operating costs too? It is true, we have done the math. The cost of building infrastructure, licensing software, and dedicating man hours to implement and manage adds up fast. There is a better way.