ENERGY & UTILITY CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS
Security as a Service (SaaS) for Energy Providers & Utilities
BitLyft provides security as a service (SaaS) delivered in a monthly subscription combining (SIEM) Security Information and Event Management and (SOC) Security Operations Center to become an extension of your team. BitLyft augments your team providing dedicated security professionals whose core focus is 24/7 real-time monitoring, detection, neutralization, and remediation of threats. The critical nature of protecting the nation’s power grid and its associated infrastructure means that cybersecurity is of the utmost importance and the effects of under-preparedness can be far-reaching and costly. Bitlyft recognizes the unique challenges Energy & Utility IT professionals face as they work to balance daily tasks with the taxing maintenance of regulatory compliance and active threat-detection. Further intensifying this stretch on IT is the non-standard nature of many systems which make data collection for cybersecurity difficult. Bitlyft effectively carries this burden with energy and utility providers taking the distribution of weight that falls within its environment.
BitLyft is the solution for compliance assurance and protection against cybercrime, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT’s), and costly data breaches.
Protect Against Operational Failure, Instability & Breach
The Bitlyft security team detects and understands deviations from expected and authorized behavior – a critical component of securing the critical infrastructure. New viruses, malware, Trojans, zero-day exploits and attacks are developed every day to bypass existing cybersecurity solutions. These types of breaches in security can be costly even when handled correctly, this is why it is so important to take a proactive approach to security with a dedicated team of professionals. BitLyft defends against these type of costly cyber threats by:
- Eliminating information gaps
- Understanding and detecting network traffic behavioral deviations
- Independently monitoring process activity, network connections & user behavior activity
- Performing File Integrity Monitoring
- Tracking and controlling the movement of data to removable media
Benefits and Additional Support for Energy Providers/Utilities
Network security is heavily mandated and tightly regulated with multiple industry-specific requirements (NERC CIP, NRC, NEI, etc.) we can guide you through this maze and establish long-term solutions.
- Logically identify and prioritize which SCADA assets are the likely targets of an attack
- Establish visibility on resources that may be exploited to attack SCADA and/or classified networks
- Profile expected behavior for SCADA devices and associated resources
- Establish a continuous monitoring program to identify anomalous behavioral patterns, defend against specific cyber threats, and protect critical assets
- Meet industry specific regulatory such as NERC CIP, NRC RG 5.71, NEI 08-09 Rev 6, etc.
- Comprehensive compliance packages for, NERC CIP, NRC RG (Regulatory Guide) 5.71, NEI 08-09 Rev 6
- Specific support for SCADA devices
- Secure, one-way communication for classified environments
- Advanced correlation rules for protecting critical assets
- Proactive cybersecurity and compliance enforcement